[alfa] 35 Year Old Windshield

My windshield has probably seen a lot of grit and debris over the years and it is not as clear as it could be. The edges are also turning white! But that doesn't really bother. I just know new glass what make seeing ALOT clearer but that is an expensive option.

Eastwood (www.eastwoodco.com) sells a glass polishing kit(Item # 40011).

Has anyone tried it and does it really work?
Otherwise, who sells new windshields for the 105 Giulia GT coupes?

Thanks, Rod

69 GT 1300 Junior
79 Spider