[alfa] Duetto in The Graduate

While in the Army in Germany, I had a '68 Duetto (European version purchased in November 1967). I saw The Graduate while on leave in Paris in November 1968. Considering the production time needed to put a movie together and then get it into theaters in France, it would have been pretty tough for the car to be a 1969 model, even by Alfa's liberal interpretation of model years.

Steve Cole
Seal Beach, CA
1977 Alfetta GT