[alfa] Alfa in the movies-Beyond the Sea

I just saw the movie with Kevin Spacey about Bobby Darin 'Beyond the Sea.'
In the early part of the movie he goes to Italy to make a movie where he
meets Sandra Dee (then 16 years old.) They show a nifty red Italian sports
coupe from the rear and side and I wondered if it could be a Zagato bodied
Alfa?  There was a brief frontal shot--but I didn't see it well.  Could it
be the Alfa shield? (Or Lancia.)  If anyone else sees this movie, please let
me know your opinion.

Timothy in Santa Barbara