[alfa] Twin-spark starter motor + Ebay + thanks

Sounds like the wrong starter motor to me.  There were two types of
bellhousing used on the 105-Series 2-litres, the change was in 1972 I think, so most
2-litres got the later one, but I wouldn't say either was rare.  The difference
has nothing to do with the fitting for the starter motor though, they were all
the same in this respect.

Chris Sweetapple
Highwood Motor Company
Swansea, U.K.