[alfa] Test the team

Hi All,

Not much Alfa content, in fact none that I can see but thought you might try
answering these questions.

Whilst paging through a stack of old motoring magazines I came across some
interesting facts.

1.  Which famous motoring personality known as "IL Drake" died on August 14th
1988.
2.   Which Formula 1 world champion took up the hobby of breeding budgerigars
after retirement.
3.   Which Formula 1 world champoin was called "IL Grande Giovani" by his team
boss
4.   Shelby Mustang GT350 -  what is the significance of the 350?
5.   What was the name of the first manufacturer to produce an automobile in
the USA.
6.  Before becoming a racing team manager and car manufacturer Enzo Ferrari
was an aspiring racing driver.  What was the make of the first automobile he
drove in competition and in what year.
7.  What was Carroll Shelby's occupation before becoming a racing driver and
team owner.

I think some of the answers will surprise you.

I will post the answers tomorrow.

John
Durban
South Africa