[alfa] Guilia Super differential

I am in the final stages of breaking a 1967 Guilia Super for parts. It is rusted almost to the door handles so restoration was not an option. I sold most of the stainless trim and concentrated on removing the engine/transmission, radiator, brakes, steering, and electrical bits for use in my '67 Duetto and/or my '69 GTV both of which are works in progress. Is there any reason to save the rear end assembly? I think I read the gear ratio is not the same as that in my other Alfas so it would appear to not justify the space it would take if saved. Any ideas? If the list offers no compelling reason for me to save it, does anyone want to come and take it away?
I am in the Boston, MA area.

Chris Packard