[alfa] alfa bushes

hi
 pulling my tongue firmly from some cheek
 (he-ral-dry)
 suspension bushes on the new alfas can be made to last
 but they need to be cleaned and lubricated every 1000 miles
 - the comparison is between my nearly 5 year spider-gtv
   and any alfa that gets the straightforward standard
   servicing.
 - i use auto glym rubber lubricant and wd40
   i guess most modern alfa owners do not like to
    get their hands dirty or can afford
	a "rosso cut" (a five hour service every 1000 miles!)
   the real solution could be alfa's qulaity control
   as for warping brakes - do these drivers actually bed
   their brakes in or read the owner's manuuals
   i have heard the same problem with engines and belts
   - agian do these drivers let their vehicles warm up
     properly before hitting the fast button?
  - now back to the usual denigration
    of course it is a duke and viscount
    - what the symbol also infers is a third party
      most probably female and a countness
-- loving it
--- darryl
--- spider gtv-spider
--- 33 sportwagon QV
--- ducati M900
--- royal enfield 350 trials (1954 factory machine)
--- mercedes powered jeep
--- mv agusta 750F4