[alfa] Sad departure

Hi Guys, This is for UK Alfisti only,
Sadly, because of pressures of work, I must sell my 1991 164 3Litre L auto
as it has failed its MOT and I simply do not have the time to sort it.
Mechanically it is fine, It needs a rear axle locating arm (rubber bush has
failed) two cross axle brake pipes, one handbrake caliper siezed. The aircon
needs a new condenser and it needs two tyres (just legal). It is red and the
body is OK and it has a recent exhaust, timing belt and literally thousands
spent in its life of 110,000 miles. It drives beautifully so must be worth
some ones effort. How about 200UKP ring me on 01430872560 (eve) or
01904432267 (weekdays) Near York.
Mat.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of 2.jpg]