[alfa] Mirror removal

Gilles asked:

"Does someone knows an easy way to remove the rear view mirrir of the Milano without braking something? There are not visible screws, does the center (roof mounted) console has to come off first?"
Well, I haven't tried it yet, but the guy I got a good used headliner from says you just grasp the mirror very firmly and give it a good yank downwards - it's apparently held in place by a spring-loaded doodad. Now that the Milano is in semi-retirement, I'm going to pick a nice day and give it a try...maybe I'll invite that guy over to show me ;-)

Will Owen
Pasadena, CA