[alfa] 105 GTV mechanical fuel pump

In looking at the fuel delivery system on my '71 1750 GTV, I can see that the pump has been changed at some point from a mechanical type to electric. An ugly looking bracket has been made up to carry the new pump (Japanese; parentage unknown) and bolted over the pump housing. I see that Centerline offer a mechanical pump for older 101 and 105 up to 1600cc. Does anyone know if this is the same pump fitted to the Dellorto equipped GTVs? Also, in the conversion the outer section of the push rod that runs back through the pump housing to the distributor has been removed although the inner half of this device is still in the timing cover. This does not seem to be a stock part on anyone's catalogues. Does anyone have one spare or could supply dimensions so that one could be made?

Cheers

Michael Findlay
1971 1750 GTV
Fiat Marea 2.0 Weekend