[alfa] Alfetta sedan FS in Marin

From craigslist, which includes pics. Not my car.

Andrew Watry

1978 Alfa Romeo Sport Sedan - $2000

  _____

Reply to:
<mailto:anon-50110338@domain.elided?subject=1978%20Alfa%20Romeo%20Sport%20S
edan%20%20%2d%20%242000> anon-50110338@domain.elided
Date: 2004-11-24, 11:54AM PST

Local one-owner Alfa Sport Sedan (4-door). 61,000 miles, all original, black
with grey interior, five-speed manual trans-axle, independent rear
suspension, torsion bar front suspension, factory alloy wheels. It has been
sitting for a couple of years, and has some minor rust around the edges of
the dealer-installed moon-roof. The interior is near-perfect except for the
headliner. This is a somewhat rare and collectible Alfa, and will go to a
good home only. We have complete service records from date of oringinal
purchase.