[alfa] alfa sighting

Morning all,
usually I don't get super excited and post on here after an alfa sighting seeing as I run across 3-4 spiders in my daily routine.  Today is different though...
As I was leaving for work I saw a very nice looking red, 1750 GTV coming onto Balboa Island (Newport Beach, CA).  Looked as if it was a father and a young son.  Was it anybody on the digest?  If so, I was the kid (24) in the big, blue explorer wrenching his neck to look and giving you the thumbs up.

Steve Hartman
Balboa Island, CA
72 GTV - unfinished project #1
Ford off road race truck - unfinished project #2
1991 Ford Exploder - Daily driver