[alfa] 164 din faceplate

I believe Calvin Crouch has them. I contacted him last
week for one, but ended up getting one at a custom
shop.

www.pastafazoom.com/faceplate.html

He's got a killer 164 poster too.  I just installed a
new Kenwood head unit this weekend. with a 10 yr. old
pioneer sub and 50 watt amp.  The sound is 10 million
x better than the stock alfa/chrysler stereo.  What
sux is that my fan went out last night so I had to
park my 164 till I have time to locate the problem.
The Kenwood btw is the cheapest way to get Sirius in
the future.

Danny
Dallas, Texas
83 gtv6