[alfa] 164S for sale

I'm putting my 164S up for sale. I became an owner of a 350Z roadster. 1991 164S for sale Red with tan interior. Stepper motor and clutch replaced. Complete Motor rebuild. A/C conversion and upgrade. Exterior and interior in good condition. Original owner. Maintenance record available. separate set of snow tires included. Pictures available upon request. --asking $3500. 845-454-3747. email amost@domain.elided.

Thanks,

Arnold Most