[alfa] Alternator upgrade

This has probably been covered a million times over, but thought I would ask
anyway. I am looking for an alternator upgrade to replace the standard Bosch
35amp unit in my '74 Giulia GTV. The higher the amperage the better. Can
anyone recommend a unit that will either bolt straight on, or fit with
modifications? Don't really care about originality, so open to any
suggestions. Please note, we did not get the late model Spiders here in Oz, so
using one of those units is probably not an option.

Thanks,

Sasha Nackovski- Melbourne, Australia.