[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #431

I keep seeing people advertising those plates.  It seems kind of weird to
me because I'm nearly certain that the stock radio is the exact same one
from a Dodge Caravan/Plymouth Voyager from 1989-1990 era.  Try getting an
adapter plate for that car and I bet you it will fit.  Best Buy or any
other car audio store should have one in stock, I would think.  Someone
let me know if I'm wrong.

Karl