[alfa] A/C interference with heater fan access?

I'll readily admit my "expertise" with heaters is primarily with Series 1 Spiders. Should the mounting points not have been changed for Series 3 (?) Spiders, there are two 6 mm studs per side which will require a 10 mm socket.

Regarding the dryer: I'm speculating if you immediately plug up the two ends on the dryer after removing the hose fittings, it should be reusable. I bought a new dryer for the daily driver six years ago but kept the plastic plugs on the ends and haven't quite got around to "firing up" the A/C. I have every intention of simply hooking up the lines once I've found someone who can / knows how to install the illegal stuff.

Yup, I'm going to go to hell in a hand basket. It's packed, ready to go. On the front of the basket is an image of a green snake eating a baby.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA --