[alfa] 1971 GTV 1750

Arguably maybe the better of the bunch. Hello, here in Defiance, Ohio. I am
restoring along with my son a California car that has come to me via New
Jersey/Alabama to Ohio. It is a nice example made better by the help ofd my son
Carlos in Trinity,AL.
I am still working on it and would like to know of any like GTVs in the area
, IN, MI, OH. Saw in passing a Blue one in Toledo a few mos back. Is there a
register of like GTVs? in the US.
Any help would be appreciated.
rafael
Spider 91