[alfa] 164 projects in Bay Area?

A few days ago I posted a request for an oddball 164
suspension bolt.

As I mentioned in the post, I can get the bolt from
Alfa Parts but it will take about two weeks.  In the
meantime, my 164's right-front A-arm isn't attached
as well as I would like.

Is there anybody out there with a 164 that is temp-
orarily out-of-commision pending an engine rebuild/
bodywork/etc.?  Could I borrow the bolt from your
car?  I promise to return it in a few weeks.

The bolt is easily removed from the car without even
jacking it up.  Takes about 5 minutes.  The car can
still be rolled around or even driven with one bolt
out, although I wouldn't go very fast.

I live in Los Gatos, California.

Regards
-Tom