[alfa] 78 Spider in Dallas, TX - First $2400 takes it

Some of you may recall postings about my Spider for sale over the past
few months, the most recent 2 or 3 posts I swore would be the last.
Sorry, I lied, unintentionally of course.
In the ongoing saga of my serious financial situation (that is still in
it's current ugly state because of my inability to shed one car (my
only frivolous possession) I am now offering the car to the first
$2400, which is what the last "buyer" still owes.
After being the high bidder on ebay, we met (I had to drive to him), he
drove it (for like a half hour) and loved it.  Then he hits me with the
fact that he can't actually pay for it right now!  I eventually and
reluctantly agree to hold it for one month with a deposit.
The month has passed, and I am now offering it for the balance that he
owes me (unless he comes to his senses before somebody else buys it).

Still comes with everything mentioned here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2492935531

More photos and info here:
http://homepage.mac.com/tmphoto/alfa/PhotoAlbum129.html
(the ebay description is more up to date than this one, driveline
vibration fixed and new set of plugs installed).

It would make a great christmas present.

Tony M.
Dallas, TX