[alfa] Great new reading

Just picked up my third issue of Octane Magazine. Great writing, great
columnists, (Sterling Moss, David Coulthard, Jay Leno), great articles.
Sept. issue had a wonderful spread on the Giulietta Spider with some
pictures of a prototype Bertone version that I'd never seen. Nov. issue has
a gorgeous spread on the 12C/37 Alfa 4.5L V12 as well as an article on the
MBZ Silver Arrows of the 50s and a great spread on the MBZ SLR, new and old.
Euro magazine with wonderful photos and beautifully laid out Well worth the
$8 US when compared with the dribble that most of the US auto magazines
carry.
www.octane-magazine.com
No affiliation, Blah, Blah. Just interesting reading and beautiful
photography with some wonderful insights from the people who drove these
wonderful cars.
Kurt Incledon
Dreaming of faster machines then I have.