[alfa] GTV rear seat belts

On my 74 GTV, I used Milano center rear seat belts in the back.  They're
manually adjustable, rather than retractable.  On my car, the center nuts
plates were already there, but the outer ones were not, so I drilled holes
through the body into the wheelwells and used suitable hardware with large
area washers.

Some GTVs may have both sets of nut plates, and may also have a shoulder
harness nut plate on the package shelf if you want to go with a three-point.
Hutson's car being a Euro may be different though.

Andrew Watry