Re: [alfa] Liner seals

I've been working on Alfas for about 25 years and have done my fair share of
engine rebuilds but I have never heard of a problem with the liner seals. I'm
not sure of where this idea of gluing the liners in with silicon came from and
it sounds like a big waste of time but if you don't use the O-rings hang onto
them because if the drive belt in your cassette player ever breaks you'll find
that they work as dandy replacements.

just my two cents worth...