[alfa] WTB - 64 to 74 "GTV" daily driver

Hello Digestables:

I am on the hunt for a decent "daily driver" GTV, one that has decent paint, little to no rust, but may need some mechanical work. I haven't been too successful finding one with a good body and interior, but in need of mechanical work...so if anyone knows of one on the west coast (preferably the SF Bay Area), please drop me an email at: tedw@domain.elided <mailto:tedw@domain.elided>

Ideally I have up to $6000 to spend on this, so I realize this might be mission impossible. I am going to have to part with my 88 Verde to fund this, so if anyone is looking for a trade, I'd be interested.

Thanks for any help,

Ted