[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #410

The original Alfa-Six saloon also had carburettors (six single throat
Del'Ortos as I recall). It might be easier to find one of those
manifolds than it would be to find a manifold from a South African 3.0
liter GTV-6. BTW, you are aware that the S.A. 3.0 liter was a different
engine than was the subsequent Milano Verde (Alfa 75) 3.0 liter V-6 are
you not? Don't know if it would make any difference about the intake
manifold, but I think I'd find out before purchasing a manifold off
that engine were I you. Just a thought....

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'