[alfa] URL for Alfa bumper car

Graham, here's the complete URL for that Alfa bumper car (you'll need the
last "l" in the address). Yes, I was insanely curious and having seen it,
I sorely love this little car!

  http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/car/48273796.html

"Here's a very rare one for the Giulietta-phile who must have every model
available regardless of price. Someone is selling on Craigslist a pristine
Giulietta based carnival ride/bumper car - made in Germany, for $4K.
Would look great on your driveway or at the next Alfa Club show. What's
even better - no worries about parking, dented grills or sticking door
locks. Comes also with a VERRRY tall radio antenna...."

I dunno, somehow the lines are just "right" for a bumper car...

Tess