[alfa] 3.0 V6 carb heads

Alfisti -

I'm looking for a pair of 3.0 V6 carbureted heads, in rebuildable condition.
A couple of hundred GTV6s were sold in South Africa about twenty years ago
with 3.0
engines and carburetors and I imagine most were thrashed and trashed long ago,
but I can dream.
If anyone owns a pair or knows somebody who does, please contact me
off-digest.
We mustn't start another carburetter vs F/I holy war.
thanks,

Hans

Hans F. Milo, owner
Italian Motor Works