[alfa] Re: getv6 speedo help

Two things come to mind. Have you checked to see that the speedo is getting power and ground? I don't remember which wires they are, but I believe the wiring diagram in the owner's manual will tell you. Also, I believe that the '86 uses an amplifier under the back seat--if you've replaced the gauge and the sender, and your wires are intact, that's the one thing left to check.

Good luck,
Joe