[alfa] Need a part 89 Alfa Spider...

Hi All,

I need to source a hard to find part, I called and emailed all the
resources I have with no luck....

I'm looking for a Temperature sensor/switch for a 1989 Alfa Spider...
This one is mounted to the plastic radiator cowl near the coil on the
passenger side of the engine compartment. It has two wires and they are
connected to a relay that operate the A/C condenser fan when the engine
get hot. I believe that these are found on '82 and later cars that have
A/C installed. If this is unavailable and it looks like it maybe, does
anyone have suggestion what I can use instead.

Can anybody give me a Alfa part number for this item..?

Thanks,

John