Re: [alfa] Mechanical vs electric fans - was single row timing chains

I don't know what the actual HP increase is but you can feel it. After removing the mechanical fan on a car I once had, a car with HP to spare, great gobs of HP in fact, I could feel a quicker response to the throttle coming off idle and that the motor reved easier than before. Its a mod that sits right at the top of the list of things to do to my Spider when I have time and money, right after I figure out where the nasty engine knock is coming from...

Ed