[alfa] Spider Veloce Power Window Slowness

Gang:

I have an 1986 Spider Veloce. As the weather is just now starting to cool down in North Carolina, I noticed that the driver's side power window seems to be having trouble going down (i.e. it is real slow). Up seems to be no problem.

Because up seems to work (and down worked in hot weather), my guess is that it is a lubrication issue versus a motor issue. Any tips on getting this fixed? I am pretty new to working on Alfas, so pointers to resources about getting the door panels off, etc., would also be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-T