[alfa] Spider L-Jetronic mishap

I did a dumb thing last weekend:  After a simple oil/filter change, I
forgot to reconnect the wiring harness to the AFM before starting my '85
Spider.  Now it runs like crap, very rough.

I'm spending this weekend checking air hoses, vacuum lines, AFM operation,
relays, etc.  My question is:  Is it likely that I damaged the circuitry
of the ECU?  I ran the engine for perhaps 10-20 seconds before I realized
what I'd forgot.

Have any of the other digesters fouled up like this and suffered negative
consequences?

                                          - Fred Schwab (fschwab@domain.elided)
                                            Charlottesville, VA