[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #398

I frequently shop at AutoZone, and they actually produce the right cap and rotor for less than $10 total when they look up '82 Alfa Romeo GTV-6 in their computer.

Joe

At 5:19 AM +0000 11/7/04, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 20:33:35 EST
From: Iopsycheng@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #398

Carson, go to your nearest American auto parts store like Pep Boys. The 80s six cylinder AMC Eagle Premier/Dodge Monaco uses the same cap and rotor as a
Milano. They are high quality parts made by Delco. I've been buying them for the last ten years for my Milano, GTV-6 and there is a Volvo set for the 164.
Price is about 1/2 of Alfa suppliers and these are sitting on the shelves.
If anyone is really interested I will go out in the garage and get the actual
part numbers off of the boxes for the Milano/GTV-6 and the 164. I also know
the auto tranny filter for the Milanos made by Purolator. It too is on the shelf at any store and runs about $15.00
Thomas Gonnella