[alfa] agreed value insurance in US?

I'd like to get agreed value insurance on my Giulia Super, but my regular
insurer, Allstate, doesn't offer it, and my two garage spaces, required by
Hagerty for its insurance, are taken up with other Hagerty-insured cars.
Anyone know an insurance company in the US that writes agreed-value
insurance and doesn't require the car to be garaged?  I'm not planning to
build a third garage space just yet.  Thanks

Andrew