[alfa] Parts

Since I am Alfaless and probably will be for a while, I think it's time
I clear out some parts.

I have one full set of Cromodora "Turbina" style wheels (for a
Spider/GTV). They were fine when I last had them mounted (3-4 years ago,
for autocrossing) and cosmetically need a good cleaning. I think they'd
look "decent" after cleaning, but really after a blasting and repaint,
they would look new.

I also have two 1000 Miglia 14x7 wheels, also for a Spider/GTV. The
offset is great and they are super-light. My only regret is never having
located a matching pair to make a whole set. These wheels looked great
and gave the extra width I needed at the time. When I got them (4 yrs
ago) I had them sand blasted and painted, so they look pretty good. Not
new but very good.

I also have an aftermarket hardtop. It is made by Parish Plastics, and
it's black. It's scratched up pretty badly, but after new paint I think
it would look GREAT. If your car is a bit of a beater you could install
it the way it is :-) As I recall the weatherstipping is "OK" but not
perfect. I mounted it once to my Spider to test the fit, and it was
fine.

I'll take best offer for any of this stuff. Located in NJ.

If I don't get any offers, I'll put it all on ebay.

Thanks

-Glenn

'86 TVR 280i

(miss my Alfas but the TVR is fun)