[alfa] Re: OT: Italian Scoots

At 01:44 AM 11/2/04, you wrote:

Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 01:43:00 -0600
From: <dustylester@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] OT: Italian Scoots

But
regardless, Guzzis over Ducatis. This has come up at least twice
before on this list. I know nothing about import scooters, but have
discovered that I quite like old Cafe Racers, and may pick up a basket
case sometime soon.
Lambrettas and Vespas over either. Seriously, you will never find more beautiful two wheel vehicles than the Vespa GS150 and Lambretta SX200. They're the epitome of Italian styling. And besides, Mods were always cooler than Rockers.

cheers,
scott