[alfa] Alfa GT Jr Coupe Question

Although this thread appears to be a two person conversation, let me interrupt briefly. Rod, do pay attention to Bob's comment regarding the correct 1300 engine for your car which should / must be from a 105. I'll be candid I'm not sure of all the differences, but do know the 101 and especially the 750 1300 engines are Not the same as the 105's.

Although finding an, especially, 750 1300 or even a 101 engine would be difficult, they were of course imported into the US - unlike the situation with the 105 1300 engine, which Bob pointed out.

Might be wrong in that I've exchanged a few emails with 105 Junior owners from the US and you might find one sitting in a "barn" which the owner had removed to install a 1750 (or?).

I agree with Bob, keep the 1750, though not original. 101 1300's in the Veloce mode are fun perky engines, but the 1750's put out somewhat more HP and especially torque.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA --