[alfa] Echlin vs Bosch

I am trying to buy an auxiliary air valve (hopefully will cure the cold rough
idle) but I have not been able to locate the Bosch valve (locally).

The local Napa offers the Echlin (?) brand but for the past 20 years I have
always insisted on Bosch, has someone had a bad experience with the
Napa/Echlin? or should I better wait and get the Bosch from the usual vendors?

Thanks in advance,

Gilles
'88 Verde
'87 X1/9