[alfa] Modern Alfa Diesel Motors

As many of you know, the current Alfa JTD motors are very highly regarded as
being very UN-diesel like, as far as how we typically think of diesel
engines.  Thus, I think if you're going to talk about bringing over an Alfa
oil burner, I'd suggest that the conversation should be centered around
adapting a JTD motor.  Anyone know if any of these motors were used in a RWD
application?  I'm guessing that the answer is "no", which does add a couple
more obstacles, but likely nothing that can't be overcome.  Who's gonna go
first?

Brad