[alfa] Milano oil leak

Alfisti,

Instead of opening up the Alaskan frontier to drill
for oil, they should just look into the motor on my
Milano.  That said, I have an oil leak some where I
think on the front of my 2.5 motor.  It takes about a
week to go from clean motor to nasty driping mess.  I
am watching for the source now that it is clean again,
but am looking for some tips as to common leak
sources.  This car has the mechanical tensioner, and I
just changed the seals and o-rings on the cam shaft
hubs.  I hoped that the new seals would fix the
problem, but I guess not.

Tired of that burning oil smell,
Tim Spruill
Baton Rouge, LA