[alfa] Alfetta Sport Sedan Automatic brought to TX

All:

Bernie & Diana Bennett have added a 116 58 Alfetta Sport Sedan to their collection of Automatic transmission Alfas. Total is now 4. See a photo at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bennetts77833@domain.elided/detail?.dir=/c86d&.dnm=5658.jpg&.src=ph Bought in CA from Jim and Elyse Barrett I drove it back to TX two weekends ago. Car got 22-25 mpg with Air Cond. About 900 miles per quart of oil. Became noisy after getting a new set of tires, (exhaust was bent slightly when tire shop lifted car.) Recent rain got moisture in cabin and trunk. All accessories work except electric rear window defogger. Hope to get the car into the daily driver rotation. Might be the car we take to The Alfa Potlach (National Convention in Seatle next summer)

A google search for the Alfetta Sedan register showed it to be inactive. Anyone know what's up with that? Haven't checked again to see if server is up.

Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett