[alfa] ABS parts 4 sale

So i've converted my Verde to non-ABS brakes due to multiple bad wheel sensors, and am offering the main bits for sale here first, before they go on ebay:

1 MC
2 pumps (one with an ok accumulator, and one without)
1 brake fluid reservoir
1 Milano ABS ECU

have also removed the cruisecontrol thingy that is located on the ds firewall corner, so that is also available.

all parts are used, and in good working order.
make me an offer, i'm located in Santa Cruz, CA.

thanks,
Peter Kemos