[alfa] 164 Help

Hello all,

I'm looking for a right front fender, corner and side
markers and lights for a 164. Does anyone near
Philadelphia have a parts/donor car? Betwen NY and DC
is fine. I'm also looking for a complete set of
injectors. Are they the same on all models (I have a
91 S)?

I might be interested in the entire donor car, price
will be the primary factor in the decision. If you
have any leads, write me or call at 610.967.8831.

Michael