[alfa] hydraulic lines GTV6

All,
The metal line running to the flexible line that goes to the clutch slave has
pinholed.  I found out yesterday, just as I was getting ready to leave the
house.  Darn good thing it happened in the driveway and not on the road...
Anyway, the line appears to be continuous, all the way up to the engine bay.
Having never fiddled with this stuff before, I don't know my options.

Can I simply replace a part of the line or must the whole snake go?

Either way, what tools and parts will I need to do it myself, or is this job
perhaps better suited to a brake shop?

Thanks in Advance,
Darren
83 GTV6, rusting before my very eyes.