[alfa] Re: Engine responses

I would like to thank everyone who responded on this topic. I had a
kind of worry that all the engines might run out before I got around
to needing one. I am not entirely sure what this concern was based on,
but I see that it was foolish and naiveb there's plenty of Alfa motors
to go around just here in the States, it seems, and they obviously can
be found for reasonable prices. As for new engines, Di Fatta quoted me
a couple of prices on 3.2L and 3.0L Alfa engines and it occured to me
that a used Ferrari V8 could be had for about the same price (not that
I would put a Ferrari motor in an Alfa, of course). So I'll stick with
used motors, and preferrably ones that are close to Texas. The money
saved can go into my speeding ticket budget for the next ten years.

Ciao,

Gregory Scott