[alfa] Prices of Quality Rebuilt Steering Racks

Two folks have already asked me about pricing of Alfa Romeo steering racks from Meridian. Note: Only the MIlano rack is listed on the web site, but if you contact them they have ones for other models.

All racks come with a "lifetime" warranty, but read the fine print on the web site at:

http://www.meridianautoparts.com/warranty.htm

To determine the prices, I suggest you contact Meridian by one of the
following methods:

Phone: 1-888-275-2525
Fax: 1-858-587-8778
websales@domain.elided

Customer Service Monday -Friday 6am - 5pm PST

Meridian Auto Parts
Corporate Headquarters.
10211 Pacific Mesa Blvd, Suite 404
San Diego, CA 92121-4327