Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:44:39 -0400
From: "Watry, Andrew (LNG-SFR)" <Andrew.Watry@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Berlina newsletter

I'm working on the next Berlina Register newsletter.  If you have anything
you'd like to contribute or see in print, including short articles about you
and your car, tech tips, "forum" pieces on any Berlina topic, or classified
ads, let me know.  Thanks

Andrew Watry

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message, and any
attachments, may contain confidential and/or privileged material. It is
intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the