Re: [alfa] the next project - removing dirt from the panel behind the fender on my spider

I can't help about the inner panel, but for POR 15, start with their web site:

http://www.por15.com/

Or their toll free number

They will tell you what distributors are nearest you.

You can also order directly from them.

Gwynne Spencer