[alfa] V-6 L-Jet wiring harness

Al,

I have the complete harness for sale.  I removed it from my 1982 GTV6 which succumbed to terminal rust.  Actually when I stripped the car I was still intending to restore it, so I was careful about not causing damage to the parts I removed.  An astronomic estimate for repairing the bodyshell put paid to my restoration dreams.  The car had about 72K miles on it and ran very well before being dismantled.  As I recall the plastic tubing that protects the harness had some cracks which I had planned to seal with that paint-on rubber stuff (Plastikote?), but was otherwise in good shape.  I have all the other parts of the fuel system available except the fuel pump (which leaked), but it sounds like you just need the harness.  Let me know if interested.

Thanks,

Dave J.
1987 Milano Verde
1964 2600 Sprint
1982 dead GTV6 (need parts?)

Allen Mitchell wrote:

"Does anybody have a V-6 L-Jetronic wiring harness they want to sell?  Year/model of car unimportant: Milano/GTV6 ok.  Don't need the ECU/Combi relay or Injectors."