[alfa] Milano workshop manual for sale

I have the reprint of the official Milano manual.  It is the bound reprint of
the official factory manual, purchased from IAP).  I do not see the item in
their current catalog, but I remember paying quite alot for it.  It has the
fold out diagrams, etc.  It is in used condition with some dirt and grease,
but perfectly useable, not ripped or anything.  $40.00 plus $8.00 s/h.  Please
email me if interested  pbegem@domain.elided. Thanks!!